React Developer Remote
2 days ago
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Salary: £45k - 65k per year + Amazing Benefits+Perks
- Job Ref: -job20/ae
- Contact Name: Mark Ashton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Published: Jan 18, 2021 18:18
(React and node.js) Full Remote work
An established and still rapidly growing software house is looking for a full-stack developer to build a unique customer-centric text analytics solution for the healthcare sector.
As an innovative and well established company, you will have the opportunity to design and develop well-engineered, responsive, and easy-to-use applications.
The design, development, and deployment of new products based on the core platform and integration of these products with third-party technologies will be the priority of you and your team.
You will collaborate with multiple teams to create market-driven applications providing solutions for the life science and healthcare sectors.
- Front-end development skills using React
- Some node.js.
- Possess versatile engineering skills like automated builds, unit testing, design patterns, OO design etc.
- Any knowledge of RESTful web service APIs would be great!
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mathematics, computer science, and related discipline.
Self-motivation and strong written and verbal communication skills will be added advantage.
- Competitive salary £65k (may go higher for exceptional candidate)
- Lucrative benefits, plus generous bonus scheme
- Working in an innovative and friendly environment
- Expand your skill and network with highly-skilled developers
This is an opportunity to learn to work in cross-platforms and contribute remarkably to the health sector and humanity at large.
Office in Cambridge but Fully Remote work fine, no need to attend the office.
You must be a UK citizen or have the right to work in UK (No Sponsorship available, sorry).