ASIC Engineer Cambridge
5 days ago
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Salary: £30k - 55k per year + Amazing Benefits
- Job Ref: -job304/ae
- Contact Name: Mark Ashton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Published: Feb 18, 2019 12:12
ASIC Engineer Cambridge (Analogue)
Does the thought of working with a team of engineers in a fast-paced dynamic environment feel like your dream job? The right platform to live your imagination is here.
A fast-growing company in Cambridge is looking forward to partnering with problem solvers and passionate individuals with vast industry experience to take up the position of Analogue IC design engineer. Besides being the leading provider of Touch technologies across automotive, electronics, and military markets, the company also works with Tier 1 OEM across the globe that adopts their technologies.
The right candidate will be immersed primarily in modelling and design of low noise, low power integrated circuits like multi-channel data acquisition system, A/D converters, low pass filters, and op-amps. On the secondary level, you will be part of debugging, evaluating, testing, and verification of the Silicon.
The right candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of industry experience in an OEM or semiconductor industry in addition to;
- Proficient in Custom Layout, CMOS design
- Analogue ASIC design/measurement
- Experience working with Verilog
- Knowledge of Silicon debugging
A candidate that displays strong motivation and has excellent documentation skills will have added advantage. Prior experience and exposure to touch and display systems and digital or mixed-signal design would be a bonus.
- A competitive salary plus bonus
- Holiday and pension opportunities
- Opportunity for professional growth
Hands-on immersion into any activity is the fastest path towards becoming an expert in the field.
Amazing Prospects, we will share with you the brightest Start-ups, Scale-ups and High-Growth SME’s in Cambridge. We are market specialists in recruiting for technology jobs in Cambridge.