Do you possess knowledge of Python? A thriving software house in Cambridge is looking for a new engineer.
It is a software engineering role, just on the test automation system rather than external products.
Written in Python that interfaces the C++ and Java APIs.
It is multiplatform; Unix/Linux, Windows, iOS and Android.
You’ll have the chance to learn quickly and get involved with real software that is run on 100s of thousands of devices.
You will work with a diverse team of programmers to complete internal projects and deploy products to third-party technologies while adhering strictly to good development practices.
All work is within Agile project teams that collaborate closely together.
To perform optimally you will be ideally degree educated in addition to:
- Prior knowledge of using Python to deliver collaborative projects
- Familiar with Linux (and ideally Cross platform O/S)
- Any knowledge of integration test, writing unit, and Python test frameworks.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology and Agile software development
- Startup mindset with a commitment to deliver well-documented, effective, and reusable codes as quickly as possible
- Fast learner that can bridge multiple technical areas
A desire to deliver high-quality codes and a clear understanding of the fundamentals of software engineering is an added advantage.
- Competitive salary package with share options
- Working in a friendly and flexible international environment
- Have the opportunity to impact positively in people’s lives
They are accepting applications from Junior / Graduates upwards – salary will be maxed at £40k
Sounds like something you’d be interested in exploring?
Do not delay apply right now!
We recognise that enthusiasm and the ability to think through problems are as valuable as specific experience. The details above provide a steer, but we are open to receive applications from candidates, even if you do not match all of them.