Project Manager (Software or Electronics)
Software/Hardware Project Manager
Project Manager needed for technical electronics/hardware company in Cambridge.
To be considered, you’ll have gained experience from a technology company. You will likely have relevant qualifications and ambitions to progress and learn more. Ideally electronics, however, a software background also could be useful.
Duties will include:
– To manage, co-ordinate and direct multiple engineering projects from definition to release.
– Ownership and management of all cross-functional project workstreams
– Implementation to time and budget, including sales, marketing, supply chain, support, quality, manufacturing and any third-party external resources.
– Leading the planning and implementation of projects.
– Owning the agreed project scope, milestones, and deliverables to ensure they are maintained in a controlled manner.
– Develop and maintain the project artefacts including project budget, project plans, quality plans, risk register and business case.
– Manage dynamically using multiple methodologies as required by the project such as SCRUM, Kanban and waterfall.
– Develop supplier participation and capabilities in prototype manufacture,
You’ll be comfortable delivering large-scale projects ranging up to 18 months.
You will join an existing team of PMs that will help and support you. Expect a competitive starting salary plus a lucrative benefits package and bonus scheme.
We recognise that enthusiasm and the ability to think through problems are as valuable as specific experience. The details above provide a steer, but we are open to receive applications from candidates, even if you do not match all of them.