This engineering house is creating clever new solutions for Video conferencing. Its mission is to deliver the best performing connectivity solutions to the Electronic, Comms, Video and Consumer markets.
As part of a multidisciplinary engineering team, the successful candidate will contribute to the development of leading-edge technologies to aid next-generation solutions. Already enjoyed major engineering success in this area they are now about to start on a couple of very ambitious new solutions so a great time to be joining them.
The role will include the design, implementation and test of code and communications protocols to control complex functions.
– Engineering (or related) degree plus 5 years relevant experience.
– Design, implementation and test of server-side dev coding with Java
– Restful APIs.
– Linux and Open-source developments
– Flexible organised and able to quickly learn new software skills.
– Experience of complete design cycle from requirements capture through to release and maintenance, including configuration management.
Desired: Networked applications, Security, Encryption techniques, Authentication, a DevOps mindset.
Must have the drive to work on own initiative and the interpersonal skills to also perform well as part of a team. A flexible attitude, willing to tackle problems and seek out solutions. Self-motivated and proactive, with a commitment to meeting the deadlines necessary in a fast-moving consumer marketplace.
Starting salary £75k plus benefits package. Full job description and company websites available, apply now for details. :: Fantastic opportunity, you will not be disappointed::